CHARITIES WE SUPPORT.

For each case bought, 25% of the proceeds (based on case colour) will go to the following charities:

THE BLUE MARINE FOUNDATION.

BLUE AIMS TO RESTORE THE OCEAN TO HEALTH BY ADDRESSING OVERFISHING, ONE OF THE WORLD’S BIGGEST ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS. THEIR VISION IS A HEALTHY OCEAN FOREVER, FOR EVERYONE. THEY ARE DEDICATED TO CREATING MARINE RESERVES, RESTORING VITAL HABITATS AND ESTABLISHING MODELS OF SUSTAINABLE FISHING. BLUE’S MISSION IS TO SEE AT LEAST 30% OF THE WORLD’S OCEAN UNDER EFFECTIVE PROTECTION BY 2030 AND THE OTHER 70% MANAGED IN A RESPONSIBLE WAY.

LEARN MORE.

WORLD LAND TRUST.

SUPPORTED BY SIR DAVID ATTENBOROUGH. WORLD LAND TRUST (WLT) IS AN INTERNATIONAL CONSERVATION CHARITY THAT PROTECTS THE WORLD’S MOST BIOLOGICALLY SIGNIFICANT AND THREATENED HABITATS ACRE BY ACRE. FOR EACH GREEN CASE BOUGHT WE COMMIT TO PLANTING A TREE.

LEARN MORE.

WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY.

OVER THE PAST CENTURY, WCS HAS ESTABLISHED LONG-TERM CONSERVATION PRESENCE IN THE LAST WILD PLACES ACROSS THE AMERICAS, AFRICA, ASIA, AND OCEANIA, BUILT STRONG AND TRUSTING PARTNERSHIPS, AND ACQUIRED A DEPTH OF KNOWLEDGE THAT ENSURES EFFECTIVE CONSERVATION ACTION. THEY PROTECT THESE LAST WILD PLACES BECAUSE THEY ARE INTACT, BIODIVERSE, MOST RESILIENT TO CLIMATE CHANGE, AND BASTIONS FOR LARGE, ICONIC WILDLIFE SPECIES.

LEARN MORE.

STUDENTS' PHILANTHROPIC FOUNDATION.

THE STUDENTS' PHILANTHROPIC FOUNDATION (SPF) IS A STUDENT-LED CHARITY WITH BRANCHES AROUND THE GLOBE WITH THE AIM OF ALLEVIATING POVERTY AND HARDSHIP IN SOUTH AMERICA AND ASIA THROUGH EDUCATIONAL AND VOCATIONAL PROJECTS. SPF IS DELIBERATELY RUN BY STUDENTS FOR STUDENTS.

LEARN MORE.

CLIC SARGENT.

CLIC SARGENT FIGHTS TIRELESSLY TO STOP CANCER DESTROYING YOUNG LIVES. THEY PROVIDE GRANTS AND FREE ACCOMMODATION CLOSE TO HOSPITAL TO HELP WITH SPIRALLING COSTS. THEIR CARE TEAMS ARE ON HAND TO HELP FAMILIES WITH EVERYTHING FROM GETTING BENEFITS TO TREATMENT CLOSER TO HOME. AND THEY LOBBY THE GOVERNMENT TO MAKE SURE THEY GET THE SUPPORT THEY’RE ENTITLED TO. THEY'RE HERE TO MAKE SURE YOUNG CANCER PATIENTS CAN FOCUS ON GETTING THEIR LIVES BACK ON TRACK.


LEARN MORE.

PLASTIC BANK.

PLASTIC BANK BUILDS RECYCLING ECOSYSTEMS IN COASTAL COMMUNITIES IN AN EFFORT TO FIGHT BOTH PLASTIC POLLUTION IN OCEANS, AS WELL AS HIGH POVERTY LEVELS IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES. THE LOCAL PLASTIC COLLECTORS RECEIVE A PREMIUM FOR THE MATERIALS THEY COLLECT TO BETTER HELP THEM PROVIDE BASIC FAMILY NECESSITIES SUCH AS GROCERIES, SCHOOL TUITION, AND HEALTH INSURANCE. THE COLLECTED MATERIAL IS THEN REBORN AS SOCIAL PLASTIC®, WHICH IS REINTEGRATED INTO PRODUCTS AND PACKAGING.

LEARN MORE.